Data Controller The data controller for tradingnfx.com is NFX TRADING INC. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about your personal data.
Collection of Personal Data We collect personal data from our users in the following ways:
- When you create an account on our website, we collect your name, email address, and password.
- When you purchase one of our education programs, we collect your name, email address, billing address, and payment information.
- When you contact us for customer support, we collect your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
- When you use our website, we may collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address and the type of device you are using.
- Use of Personal Data We use the personal data we collect from our users in the following ways:
- To provide our education programs and other services to our users.
- To process payments and fulfill orders.
- To communicate with our users about their accounts, orders, and other important information.
- To improve our website and services, and to conduct research and analysis.
- To comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and the rights of our users.
Sharing of Personal Data We may share personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our payment processing providers, to process payments and fulfill orders.
- With our customer support providers, to provide support services to our users.
- With our website hosting and maintenance providers, to provide website hosting and maintenance services.
- With our legal and financial advisors, if necessary to comply with legal obligations or protect our rights and the rights of our users.
- With our business partners and affiliates, if we have obtained your consent to do so.
- Your Rights As a user of tradingnfx.com, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request that we correct or delete any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request that we provide your personal data to you in a portable format or transmit it to another controller.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Last updated: 18-02-2023